Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday....Fabulous Friday!

Oh how I love Fridays....especially about 4:30 on Friday. That starts the weekend. The week has been busy. Getting back into work and playing catch up. Trying to organize our home. Tony has been moving his stuff in :) In general settling into our new life.
Tomorrow, Tony and I will be married 3 whole weeks. Time sure does fly. Our family (I just love saying that, especially now that is consists of three) has a very full weekend ahead of us complete with pizza and movie night, swimming, time with each other and friends, church, baby shower and a few chores.
Lets hope I have time to get some updates on our wedding day and honeymoon on this blog. At minimum some picts up. Fingers crossed ;)

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I added a link to your blog from my blog. We're blog buddies ;-)

Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Smooooooooooooooooooooch!