Monday, August 18, 2008

Pizza Seeds :)

E is a pizza fanatic. I think he would eat it for every meal if we would let him. He always orders pizza if given the opportunity. That being said, yesterday we stopped by Whole Foods to pick up a snack for T. and E was hungry too, so we grabbed a good ole slice of healthy pizza to go. When we finally stopped to eat, I said to E., "you are going to turn into a pizza because you eat so much of it". E's response, "na, I won't because I am not eating the seeds". "Seeds?" I say. He says, "Yeah, if i eat the seeds I will turn into a pizza". I was trying desperately not to laugh because he was serious. So I say, "Pizza Seeds?" He says again, Yes, and looks at me like I am crazy because i didn't hear it the first time or didn't know that. I know I should have taken the opportunity to explain that pizza doesn't come from a pizza seed and that my first statement was a figure of speech, but i didn't yet. I just enjoyed the moment and our discussion about pizza seeds. I will save the explanation for another day. :)

2 comments:

Mandie said...

LOL! awesome. If he finds sushi seeds please let me know!

Lisa @ illuminatephotos.com said...

Ah ha ha! I totally remember fearing having a watermelon growing in my stomach when I was a kid. GRANDPA!