Hi there!! Been a few months since I posted anything and boy have we had a lot going on! Right now, E is finishing his Kindergarten year. The school year just flew by. E has grown and learned a ton this year. He truly has learned to enjoy school and is looking forward to his 1st grade year. He is also looking forward to his summer vacation. We have E enrolled in a lot of activities to keep him busy and so he enjoys this time off from school. He will be doing things like, movie outings, kickball games, swimming lessons, chef's institute, Hanging out w/his friends like Johnny D.(in the picture, they had a "camp out"), and all sorts of other fun stuff. Oh how i miss having a summer vacation :( Anyhow, we are very proud of E!! 

In other news....T has been super busy these days. He has been leading our Deepen service on Sunday nights and that has been amazing. T is also writing a lot of new music and has just started recording a new record. Softball season has started back up and he is playing twice a week this season. Which T loves. E and I go out to watch him play when we can. Coming up this weekend, T will be performing with Rumor of Glory at the Nutty Brown Cafe.
I am just plugging along at work, running around with all the activities going on trying to keep up with my boys :). Oh and I am working on big project....I am growing a new person. :) T, E and I are expecting a new addition to our family the end of October or beginning of
November. WE are all very excited and cannot wait. I am feeling good overall (mostly). In 4 weeks, we will have our appointment to see if we are having a boy or a girl. Take a guess you have a 50% chance of being correct ;) ---the little sweet pea in the pict is Jett....isn't she cute.
T and I are getting ready to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary next weekend. I have begun planning t's birthday and e's birthday (though it isn't until July) celebrations. Busy busy busy.....but good good good!

1 comment:
I am guessing girl....
Post a Comment