Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eight is GREAT!


Unbelievable! Eight years ago today, Ethan Robert came into my life. My life forever changed and forever blessed. All 8lbs, 2oz. of him. Eight years ago, I became a mother,for the first time and, to the most wonderful baby boy. Eight years goes by so fast. Our lives have changed so very much with each passing year. They just keep getting better. Thank you for your patience as we have learned to parent you, our first born, as we go ;)
Ethan you are so very handsome and amazingly smart. You are kind and caring and very compassionate. You are polite and inquisitive, you are ALL BOY!! Your smile lights up my heart like no other. Your blue eyes show such a strong and determined young man. Your hugs are amazing! You love being active. You are an incredible and adventurous young man. This year Batman is your favorite super hero because he is the only super hero you could "really" be. YOU are MY HERO! You are a wonderful big brother to Ella. She loves you so much. You are a great example to her.


We love your art work and the songs that you create. WE love your outstanding imagination and contagious laugh. You are good at sports and have so many friends who love you. You have a great sense of humor. You love to read, especially comic books.
Ethan Robert Harrison you are a faith filled young man and we love you very much! Lately, you have have helping to lead worship in your class and tell daddy that "maybe I can take over for you when you retire". You have decided to grow your hair out over the summer.


Daddy and I are blessed to be your parents. You make us proud! We are blessed to be your family! We love you all the way to the moon and back!
Happy 8th birthday my dear son! I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as i am living my baby you will be!


My prayer for you is that the next year will be even more incredible than you are!

1 comment:

kcrack said...

Oh my goodness! He is growing up sooooo fast. I can't even believe it. Happy Birthday Ethan!