Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Family blogspot :)

What do I say? Where do I begin? Dive right in......

WE are a family of 3 (Ethan, Tony and Me) as of May 31, 2008. My wonderful husband Tony and I married on that date and that day we officially became a family. Tony became my husband and partner for life and he also became a Dad that day. What an amazing day!! [more to come on the wedding later]
I was not only a mom to Ethan (which I have been for almost 5 years) but instantly I am Tony's wife. That day, Ethan officially got his dad....not that he didn't already brand that title to Tony beforehand.
So, that is us and THIS is our blog....our way to attempt to keep friends and family updated on our family happenings.

4 comments:

Lisa @ illuminatephotos.com said...

Hi Jenn! Welcome to blogland! I'm so excited to see your new blog! I'm looking forward to reading about all of your adventures as a happy new family! Love you, girl!

~Lisa~

Valerie said...

Hey Jenn and family,
We miss you and love y'all. Don't forget the little people who were around before Tony. =) Congrats!! Hope to see y'all on or before the 5th.
Love,
Val (and family)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Jenn! I got all choked up reading this post. I am sooooo happy for you guys. You deserve all the happiness in the whole world.

Love,
Tawnya

Jeanifer said...

Hey BEAUTIFUL! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I am glad you have a blog as well...this will be fun. I keep checking yours so I can read and see all the pics. It is wonderful to see you all so happy!
CONGRATS!
Jeanifer aka PATTY