This morning we (Ethan and I) took cupcakes to school. Ethan's 5th birthday is Sunday and his party is tomorrow :) We wanted to share the fun with his classmates. All 20+ of them. So, last night Ethan and I baked and decorated cupcakes. Since Ethan is having a superhero bday party, we had to tie that theme in. I am so very excited that we made the cupcakes. I realize this is not a major feat to most moms, but for me it is. Usually, if i do anything, we just buy the cupcakes. Now, I didn't make the cake from scratch. But i did bake them in my new silicone cupcake pans. (Huge thanks to Auntie for those...I love them) Ethan helped me and supervised the process. We make funfetti cupcakes in spiderman cupcake papers, then we frosted them with vanilla icing and added sprinkles for color....red-spiderman, blue-superman, green-incredible hulk, and yellow-batman. I then added an "E" on each in black icing. Are they the most artistic cupcakes? NO! But, Ethan was happy with them and I was glad that we made them.
It made me SuperMom to Ethan!
It made me SuperMom to Ethan!
2 comments:
Yay SuperMom! You're awesome! That sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday Ethan!
You ARE supermom!
Post a Comment